The 2018 Summer Turner Voices Internship application is now open!
About the Program
Turner Voices, our signature philanthropic program, aims to build the pipeline for the next generation of voices in the media industry.
The Turner Voices Summer Internship Program will run Mondays through Fridays from June 1 – July 27, 2017. Orientation is on Friday, June 1 in downtown Atlanta.
Selected interns must commit to the full time frame. This internship is paid and positions will be offered in a variety of departments around Turner. Eligible students must be graduating from high school this year, and going to college in the fall.
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 9 at 11:59pm.
- Student member of a Turner Voices partner organization (FIRST is a partner organization!)
- Current high school senior (rising college freshman in summer 2018)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 9.
Your resume should include:
- Contact information (including address, phone, and email address)
- High school name
- Non-profit organization with which you’re affiliated
- Work experience
- Extracurricular activities, community service and volunteer work
Cover letters should be a maximum 1-page typed and answer these questions:
- What are your career goals?
- Can you commit to working Monday – Friday for the entire 8-week program (June 1 – July 27)? Do you have travel plans or any other commitments that take place during the program timeframe? Please specify.
Corporate Responsibility | Turner | One CNN Center| Atlanta, GA 30303 |