Date(s) - 03/23/2017 - 03/25/2017
Add this event to iCal or
Albany Civic Center
Welcome to the PCH District Qualifier Event Albany held in the amazing venue, the Albany Civic Center.
March 23rd – 24th, 2017
Live video will be available for this event. See all the action on the Georgia FRC YouTube Channel
Day 1 Friday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4dTqKrKkwM
Day 2 Saturday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rwIBuSbfG4
|(Day 0) 3-23-17||Thursday|
|7:00PM||Sign-up for Chairmans and Deans List Interviews at Pit Admin|
|8:30PM-9:00PM||Optional Lead Referee Meeting for Drive Team (on field)|
|(Day 1) 3-24-17||Friday|
|8:00AM-10:15AM||Pits Open, Practice Rounds, Inspections|
|9:00AM||Mandatory Drivers Meeting (on field)|
|10:15AM||Proceed to stands for Opening Ceremonies|
|(Day 2) 3-25-17|
|5:00 PM-6:30PM||Awards Ceremony|
(Day 1) 3-24-17
10:00AM-3:00PM: FLL Jr., FLL & FTC Demonstrations in Front Lobby
10:00AM-3:00PM: Sponsor Row Open
11:30PM-2:00PM: VIP Event with Light Refreshments (Invitation Only)
(Day 2) 3-25-17
8:30AM-12:30PM: FLL Jr., FLL & FTC Demonstrations in Front Lobby
10:00AM-1:00PM: Sponsor Row Open
*Schedule subject to change. All times are estimated based on flow of rounds. See Pit Administration table for updated times.
Parking at this venue is free to all participants, guests and spectators. Please follow signs in parking lot that will direct you to designated areas (trailer and bus parking).
Load In/Out Instructions for Teams
Concessions and Food Options
The Albany Civic Center will offer concessions for sale at this event. A menu is being developed and will be updated closer to the event. There are several restaurant (fast food and sit down) options in Albany. For a complete listing, visit The Albany Convention and Visitors Bureau at: http://www.albany.org/
No outside food or drink will be permitted in this venue.
For a complete list of hotels participating in the FIRST Experient Hotel Program, please visit:
What to Bring to the Event
- Your robot.
- Your lock-up form (do not put this in the bag when you seal it during your extra 6 hours of work).
- Your team roster.
- Your Consent and Release form from GeorgiaFIRST unless this is your second event and you have already turned them ALL in.
- Items to set up your pit and support your robot during the competition.
- Safety glasses for everyone on your team.
- Shoes that are closed toed. No sandals allowed in the pits or near the field. Make sure your visitors know this.
- Extention cords and power strips for your pit.
- Your team fact sheet to give to the Game Announcer.
- Your team spirit and gracious professionalism.
GeorgiaFIRST Consent and Release Form 2017 (this is turned in only once during the season)
Thank you to the Sponsors of this Event