Date(s) - 03/21/2019 - 03/23/2019
Add this event to iCal or
Welcome to the PCH District Qualifier Event Columbus held on the beautiful campus of Columbus State University.
March 21st – 23rd, 2019
|(Day 0) 3-21-19||Thursday|
|5:00PM-10:00PM||Team Load In, Pits Open, Inspection, Practice Rounds**|
|8:30PM-9:00PM||Ref Meeting on Field|
|(Day 1) 3-22-19||Friday|
|8:00AM-10:30AM||Pits Open, Inspections, Calibrations|
|9:00AM||Drivers Meeting on Field|
|9:30AM||Deans List and Chairmans Sign-up*|
|9:30AM||Safety Captains Meeting|
|10:15AM||Proceed to Stands for Opening Ceremonies|
|(Day 2) 3-23-19||Saturday|
|2:00PM-5:00PM||Playoff and Final Rounds|
|5:00 PM-6:30PM||Awards Ceremony|
(Day 1) 3-22-19
9:00AM-12:00PM: FIRST LEGO League Jr., FIRST Lego League & FIRST Tech Challenge Demonstration
10:00AM-3:00PM: Sponsor Row Open
4:00PM-5:30PM: VIP Invited Guest Event
(Day 2) 3-23-19
8:30AM-1:00PM: Sponsor Row Open
8:30AM-1:00PM: FIRST LEGO League Jr., FIRST Lego League & FIRST Tech Challenge Demonstration
*Schedule subject to change. All times are estimated based on flow of rounds. **Subject to field availability. See Pit Administration table for updated times. Deans List and Chairman sign-ups will occur immediately following match list schedule.
Parking at this venue is free to all participants, guests and spectators. Please follow signs in parking lot that will direct you to designated areas (car, trailer and bus parking).
Load In/Out Instructions for Teams
Concessions and Food Options
Limited concessions will be provided at this event. Will be updated soon.
There are several restaurant (fast food and sit down) options in Columbus. For a complete listing, please visit the Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau at: http://visitcolumbusga.com/
No outside food or drink will be permitted in this venue.
Hotel arrangements can be made through FIRST Event Housing
What to Bring to the Event
- Your robot.
- Your lock-up form (do not put this in the bag when you seal it during your extra 6 hours of work).
- Your team roster.
- Your Consent and Release forms. Your team members will sign these on-line. You will bring a printout that confirms this. For those associated with your team that have not signed on-line, please print, sign and bring to your first competition of the season. FIRST Consent and Release Form & Georgia FIRST Consent and Release Form (Will be updated soon)
- Items to set up your pit and support your robot during the competition. Pits are 10′ x 10′.
- Safety glasses for everyone on your team.
- Shoes that are closed toed. No sandals allowed in the pits or near the field. Make sure your visitors know this.
- Extension cords and power strips for your pit.
- Your team fact sheet to give to the Game Announcer.
- Your team spirit and gracious professionalism.
- Aluminum cans for the Recycle For Good Program.
- A ‘verbal thank-you’ for the volunteers when you see them at the events. They are working long hours to make this event happen.
If you’re volunteering at the event, be sure to check the Volunteer Schedule for times and locations where you’ll need to be. (Will be updated soon)
GeorgiaFIRST Consent and Release Form 2019 (this is turned in only once during the season)
Thank you to the Sponsors of this Event