Date(s) - 03/29/2018 - 03/31/2018
Add this event to iCal or
Infinite Energy Arena
Welcome to the Peachtree (PCH) District Qualifier Event Duluth held at the amazing venue of The Infinite Energy Arena.
Thursday, March 29th – Saturday, 31st, 2018
|(Day 0) 3-29-18||Thursday|
|4:00PM-8:00PM||Career Worx Event at Gwinnett Tech (optional, see flyer below)|
|5:00PM-10:00PM||Pits Open, Inspection & Practice Rounds*|
|7:00PM||Sign-up for Chairmans and Deans List Interviews at Pit Admin|
|8:30PM-9:00PM||Ref Meeting on Field|
|(Day 1) 3-30-18||Friday
|8:00AM-10:30AM||Pits Open, Practice Rounds, Inspections|
|9:00AM||Drivers Meeting on Field|
|10:15AM||Proceed to stands for Opening Ceremonies|
|(Day 2) 3-31-18||Saturday|
|2:00PM-5:00PM||Playoff & Final Rounds|
|5:00 PM-6:30PM||Awards Ceremony|
(Day 1) 3-30-18
9:00AM-12:00PM: FIRST LEGO League Jr., FIRST Lego League & FIRST Tech Challenge Demonstration
10:00AM-3:00PM: Sponsor Row Open
12:30PM-2:30PM: VIP Invited Guest Event
7:00PM-9:00PM: Team Social
(Day 2) 3-31-18
8:30AM-1:00PM: Sponsor Row Open
8:30AM-1:00PM: FIRST LEGO League Jr., FIRST Lego League & FIRST Tech Challenge Demonstration
*Schedule subject to change. All times are estimated based on flow of rounds. See Pit Administration table for updated times.
Check back here for parking information
Load In/Out Instructions for Teams
Check back here for load-in/out information
Concessions and Food Options
Concessions and information regarding local food options to come.
For a current listing of hotels participating in the FIRST Experient Hotel Program, please visit:
What to Bring to the Event
- Your robot.
- Your lock-up form (do not put this in the bag when you seal it during your extra 6 hours of work).
- Your team roster.
- Your Consent and Release forms. This year you have the option of signing these on line when you sign your FIRST Consent and Release. You will need to bring both the Georgia FIRST and FIRST Consent and Release form in paper form if you have anyone that has not completed this process or are new to your team. FIRST Consent and Release Form & Georgia FIRST Consent and Release Form
- Items to set up your pit and support your robot during the competition. Pits are 10′ x 10′.
- Safety glasses for everyone on your team.
- Shoes that are closed toed. No sandals allowed in the pits or near the field. Make sure your visitors know this.
- Extension cords and power strips for your pit.
- Your team fact sheet to give to the Game Announcer.
- Your team spirit and gracious professionalism!
- A ‘thank-you’ for the volunteers when you see them at the events. They are worked long hours to make this event happen.
Thank you to the Sponsors of this Event