Becoming a Sponsor
Sponsors are a critically important part of the FIRST program. Monetary and in-kind donations of all sizes provide resources and access to obtain materials, tools, and skills that supplement those provided by the students and their mentors.
We invite you to join the 2013 Peachtree Regional FIRST Robotics Competition, at the Gwinnett Center. Your participation will position your company as a major supporter of a remarkable event that encourages and empowers high school students across Georgia and the surrounding states. The Peachtree Regional event will attract over 1,500 participants and several thousand spectators and ensures our nation’s future in the science, engineering and technology workforce.
You or your company can...
- Provide financial support
- Involve employees as mentors or volunteers
- Provide equipment and facilities
- Offer scholarships
- Provide internships
2013-2014 Sponsor Levels and Benefits
- Title Sponsor ($150,000+)
- Lead Sponsor ($100,000+)
- Co-Sponsor ($75,000+)
- Leader in Technology Sponsor ($25,000+)
- Captain of Innovation Sponsor ($10,000+)
- Friends of the Future Sponsor ($5,000+)
- Robot Boosters Sponsor ($2,500+)
- Fan Sponsor ($500+)
If you would like to make a donation to FIRST, please note this important information:
- FIRST is a 501 (C)(3) Public Charity
- Funds received will be used to support FIRST programs
- Donations to FIRST are tax deductible to the extent provided by current IRS tax laws and regulations
- FIRST’s Federal Tax ID (FEIN) is #22-2990908
You can specify that you would like your donation to help FRC teams in the area and/or to help sponsor a regional event such as the Peachtree Regional Robotics Competition.
Are You A FIRST Alumni?
See how you can get connected back to FIRST by clicking here.