Date(s) - 03/01/2019 - 03/03/2019
Add this event to iCal or
Riverside Military Academy
Welcome to the Peachtree (PCH) District Qualifier Event Gainesville held on the amazing campus of Riverside Military Academy.
Friday, March 1st – Sunday, March 3rd, 2019
Schedule of Event:
|(Day 0) 3-1-19||Friday|
|5:00PM-10:00PM||Teams Load In, Pits Open, Inspection|
|8:30PM-9:00PM||Ref Meeting for Drive Team on field|
|(Day 0) 3-2-19||Saturday
|8:00AM-10:30AM||Pits Open, Practice Rounds, Inspections|
|9:00AM||Drivers Meeting on Field|
|9:30AM||Deans List and Chairmans Sign-up|
|10:15AM||Proceed to stands for Opening Ceremonies|
|(Day 2) 3-3-19||Sunday|
|2:00PM-5:00PM||Playoff & Final Rounds|
|5:00 PM-6:30PM||Awards Ceremony|
(Day 1) 3-2-19
9:00AM-12:00PM: FLL Jr., FLL & FTC Demonstrations
10:00AM-3:00PM: Sponsor Row Open
12:00PM-1:30PM: VIP Event (Invitation Only)
(Day 2) 3-3-19
8:30AM-1:00PM: FLL Jr., FLL & FTC Demonstrations & Sponsor Row Open
*Schedule subject to change. All times are estimated based on flow of rounds. See Pit Administration table for updated times.
Parking at this venue is free to all participants, guests and spectators. Please follow signs in parking lot that will direct you to designated areas (trailer and bus parking). Please see parking map here. (Coming Soon)
Load In/Out Instructions for Teams
Gainesville Load In Map and Instructions here (Coming Soon)
Concessions and Food Options
Riverside Military Academy will offer concessions for sale on Saturday and Sunday of the event. (Food options will be updated after soon)
There are several restaurants (fast food and sit down) options in Gainesville. For a complete listing of dining options, please visit, http://www.gainesville.org/dining
You are permitted to bring outside food and drink into this venue. No food is allowed in the pit area.
Will be updated soon.
What to Bring to the Event
- Your robot.
- Your lock-up form (do not put this in the bag when you seal it during your extra 6 hours of work).
- Your team roster.
- Your Consent and Release forms. Your team members will sign these on-line. You will bring a printout that confirms this. For those associated with your team that have not signed on-line, please print, sign and bring to your first competition of the season. FIRST Consent and Release Form & Georgia FIRST Consent and Release Form
- Items to set up your pit and support your robot during the competition. Pits are 10′ x 10′.
- Safety glasses for everyone on your team.
- Shoes that are closed toed. No sandals allowed in the pits or near the field. Make sure your visitors know this.
- Extension cords and power strips for your pit.
- Your team fact sheet to give to the Game Announcer.
- Your team spirit and gracious professionalism!
- Your collected aluminum cans for the Recycle for Good Program.
- A ‘verbal thank-you’ for the volunteers when you see them at the events. They are working long hours to make this event happen.
GeorgiaFIRST Consent and Release Form 2019 (this is turned in only once during the season)
If you’re volunteering at the event, be sure to check the Volunteer Schedule for times and locations where you’ll need to be (Updated Soon)
Thank you to the Sponsors of this Event
Team List (Updated soon)